Thanks to your kind contributions last year, Faith in Action Bay Area was able to build an Emergency Belong Fund and distribute more than 100 $200 cash cards to immigrant families who lost work and wages during the pandemic.
As we have depleted our Emergency Belong Fund, please consider donating to our Belong Recovery Fund! As the eviction moratorium has just ended, your donation will support our neighbors in San Francisco and San Mateo Counties as they navigate through different emergencies, as well grow the organizing work of our core leaders.
We’d also like to invite you to become a monthly supporter, so that our leaders can be well-resourced throughout the year as they organize in their communities. You can go to our Donate page linked below and click “Monthly Recurring” to become a monthly donor.
Will You Contribute to Our
Belong Recovery Fund?
- $50 will buy 400 red cards to publicize our community response hotline, which those experiencing eviction can call
- $100 will fund translation services for a monthly meeting of Daly City leaders
- $200 will cover an hour attorney’s fees for a family going through eviction court
- $300 will help cover a family’s phone, utility and grocery bills for a month
- $500 will hire a bus and buy snacks for leaders traveling to a regional tenant assembly meeting